|Health Care For Women Of All Ages!|
Welcome to our practice.
We are a group of eleven board certified and board eligible obstetrician/ gynecologists and two licensed and certified nurse practitioners with four offices conveniently located in the greater Rochester, New York area. At RGOA, we are committed to excellence in health care for women. We believe in compassionate, personalized, preventive care for women of all ages.
We provide care at Strong Memorial Hospital and also provide services at Lakeside Health System. Currently, all of our physicians are accepting new patients.
To schedule an appointment, call:
Lattimore Road Office (near Strong) 585-461-5940
Parkview Office: 585-248-4900
Westside Office: 585-429-7580
Lakeside Office: 585-395-6037
SIGN UP FOR OUR SECURE PATIENT PORTAL at left (Create an Account) to schedule appointments, renew prescriptions, update your information, obtain lab results and view your medical information online - at your convenience!
Click to visit us on Facebook!
We offer a full range of obstetrical services, including:
- Comprehensive maternity care
- High-risk pregnancy management
- Obstetrical ultrasound including 3-D when indicated
- Prenatal testing: 1st and 2nd trimester screening, fetal free DNA when indicated
Our gynecologic services including the following:
- New patient GYN exams
- Yearly GYN exams
- Consults/second opinions
- Pap smear and colposcopy
- Breast examination
- Family planning/contraception
- Infertility testing/surgery
- Pediatric/adolescent gynecology
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- In-office gynecologic imaging including 3-D when indicated
- Menopause/hormone management
- Urinary incontinence evaluation and surgery
- Endometrial ablation, hydrothermal ablation for uterine bleeding
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic bladder repair
- Laser surgery
- Robot-assisted surgery (DaVinci)
Other Services for Women
We offer other services for women to enhance the overall health and well-being of our patients. These include:
- GYN and Obstetrical Ultrasound Scanning - Accredited Ultrasound Facility offering 3-D images when indicated
- DEXA Bone Density Scanning
RGOA NEWS. . . .
New Lakeside Location: We are pleased to announce that we are providing office GYN and OB (prenatal and postpartum) services at the Professional Office Building at Lakeside Health System in Brockport, NY. We are also happy to see existing or new Lakeside patients at our 1850 Buffalo Road office in Gates.
For more information, please contact us at our Lakeside office at (585) 395-6037.
Mitchell A. Linder, M.D. Joins RGOA: We are also pleased to announce that Dr. Mitchell Linder has recently joined RGOA.
Dr. Linder received his bachelor's degree from Union College in Schenectady, New York. Following receipt of his medical degree from the Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Dr. Linder completed his intership and residency at Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. Dr. Linder is board eligible and is a Junior Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Dr. Linder is currently accepting new patients at our Lakeside and Lattimore Road (near Strong) locations.